The wait is over! Kleinfeld Canada has opened on the 7th floor of the Hudson Bay Queen Street Store in Toronto, Ontario ! I was speaking with the buyer for this location at The Wedding Co. Show in the winter and she said that there will be a lot more available here compared to our US friends as far as your wedding attire goes! I brought up the topic of skyping or facetiming friends/family/wedding party who cannot be part of the consultation and it was something that she said they would bring up at the meetings. I know that I did read somewhere that clients could request a webcam for their appointment but I do NOT see this option anymore.
Here are some of the things you should know about booking your appointment at Kleinfelds in Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
- dress appointments are MANDATORY! you need to schedule an appointment and can do so through the website by clicking here or call 416-861-6600.
- leave the smartphone in your pocket until you make a purchase! many dress stores do NOT allow you to take photos or video of the dress shopping experience.
- fill out your client file in advance of the appointment by adding some of things things on your wish list. This will help your Consultant.
- expect your dress appointment to take around an hour and a half.
- most gown sizes are a 10 but there is also a 16 or 18 in some designs.
- they recommend no more than three people you love and trust to accompany you.
- dresses start at $1500 and go up from there – don’t forget cost of alterations! add this to your wedding budget.
- ideally you should look for an order your dress at the 6-9 months prior to your wedding day.
- your first (likely of 3 fittings) will be scheduled by the salon in the final 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding day.